Daily Current Affairs 11 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 11 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 11 January 2019
- India to fully operationalise Chabahar port soon; Iranian Pasargad bank branch to open in Mumbai.
- India’s longest 300-metre single lane steel cable suspension bridge was inaugurated by Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu.
- Government of Jharkhand organized Global Skill Summit – 2019 in Ranchi.
- Govt launches National Clean Air Programme to tackle air pollution.
- Relief to small businesses: GST exemption limit doubled to Rs 40 lakh.
- Sri Lanka banks on RBI swaps to boost its reserves: PM Ranil Wickremesinghe.
- India Ranks 79th, Japan Tops List Of Most Powerful Passports.
- Superwoman of India: Mary Kom becomes World No 1 boxer in AIBA rankings.
- Indian Weightlifting Federation President Birendra Prasad Baishya named Chef de Mission for Tokyo Olympics.
- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro was sworn in to a second term amid a devastating economic crisis.
- Novak Djokovic and Simona Halep top seeds at Australian Open.
- 5-Judge Constitution Bench Led by CJI Gogoi to Hear Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid Case.
GK updates 11 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary