Daily Current Affairs 12 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 12 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 12 August 2020
- International Youth Day 2020: August 12
- World Elephant Day 2020: August 12
- Hyderabad startup Skyroot Aerospace test-fires upper stage rocket engine “Raman”
- PM Modi launches ‘Transparent Taxation – Honouring the Honest’
- BSE signs MoU with Akola-based bullion associations
- Reliance Foundation to partner W-GDP, USAID to bridge gender digital divide
- The “Union Home Minister’s Medal for Excellence in Investigation” for the year 2020 have been awarded to 121 Police personnel.
- Pramod Bhasin becomes new Chairman of ICRIER
- The Union Minister for Jal Shakti has launched the Swachh Bharat Mission Academy: The IVR based free mobile online learning course
- Gujarat govt announces Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
- Govt allows sale, registration of electric vehicles without pre-fitted batteries
GK updates 12 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary