Daily Current Affairs 12 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 12 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 12 December 2018
- Cricket News: Virat Kohli becomes the first Asian captain to win a test in India, SA and Australia.
- Russian nuclear-capable bomber aircraft fly to Venezuela, angering U.S.
- Common Wealth gold medalist Krishna Poonia becomes MLA in Rajasthan.
- Anushka Sharma, Kartik Aaryan named India’s hottest vegetarians by PETA.
- Myanmar will soon grant visa on arrival to Indian travellers.
- First UN agreement on migration adopted in Morocco despite withdrawals.
- Jamal Khashoggi, other targeted journalists named Time ‘Person of the Year’.
- Ex-SBI Chief Arundhati Bhattacharya appointed as SWIFT India Chairman.
- Government appoints Shaktikanta Das as new RBI governor: First bureaucrat to head central bank in 5 years.
- Golden State Warriors named Sports Illustrated’s 2018 Sportsperson of the Year.
- Naomi Osaka’s coach, Sascha Bajin, named WTA Coach of the Year.
- Home Ministry launches Twitter account to spread awareness about cyber crimes.
- Arunachal gets 24th district Lepa Rada a day after Shi Yomi’s creation.
- Delhi Launches Special Drive To Enforce Minimum Wage Rules.
- Jana Small Finance Bank launches cricket fans Debit Card.
- RBL bank organises ‘UMEED 1000’ for girl child education.
GK updates 12 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.