Daily Current Affairs 12 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 12 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 12 February 2020
- National Productivity Day is observed on 12 February.
- ONGC, Indian Oil Corporation and NTPC were the top three profitable PSUs in 2018-19.
- BARC handed over 55 Bhabha Kavach bullet proof jackets to CISF.
- Conference on combating drug trafficking for BIMSTEC countries held in New Delhi.
- Hockey star Lalremsiami of Mizoram has been named as the 2019 FIH Women’s Rising Star of the Year.
- Coronavirus disease named Covid-19.
- India-Sri Lanka double taxation avoidance pact strengthened.
- The Centre has authorised companies to export military equipment to 42 countries across the world.
GK updates 12 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary