Daily Current Affairs 12 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 12 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 12 January 2019
- India has slipped to 42nd place on an annual Global Democracy Index While Norway has again topped the list.
- First manned mission to space by December 2021: ISRO
- National Youth Day is celebrated on 12 January being the birthday of Swami Vivekananda.
- National Wildlife Board clears ONGC Trishna gas project.
- PM releases commemorative coin on Sikh Guru Gobind Singh.
- Industrialist and Godrej Group Chairman Adi Godrej has conferred the ICSIs Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen has appointed Su Tseng-chang as Prime Minister.
- TN GovernorBanwarilal Purohit inaugurates AIR’s ‘Kavi Sammelan’.
- Chhattisgarh becomes third state to bar CBI from investigating cases in state.
- South Africa’s Albie Morkel announces retirement from all forms of cricket.
- NSE Chairman Ashok Chawla, Named In Aircel-Maxis Case, Resigns.
- Yes Bank appoints Brahm Dutt as non-executive part-time chairman.
- Collegium Recommends Justice Dinesh Maheshwari and Justice Sanjiv Khanna To Supreme Court.
GK updates 12 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary