Daily Current Affairs 12 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 12 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 12 July 2020
- Malala Day 2020: July 12 , the birthday of Malala Yousafzai is commemorated each year to honor women and children’s rights around the world.
- world paper bag day 2020: July 12
- India’s first e-Lok Adalat in Chhattisgarh settles 2,270 cases in one day
- Singapore PM Lee Hsien Loong returns to power with ‘clear mandate’
- Smart Cities Mission, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs opens registration for India Cycles4Change Challenge
- Madhya Pradesh launched Rozgar Setu portal to provide employment to migrant workers
- Turkey turns iconic Istanbul museum Hagia Sophia into mosque
- 8 cr footfall recorded at health and wellness centres under Ayushman Bharat since Feb 1
GK updates 12 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary