Daily Current Affairs 12 May 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 12 May 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 12 May 2020
- International Nurses Day (IND) observed around the world on 12 May.
- Bengaluru launches Pranavayu programme to create awareness on need to self-examine respiratory health.
- FIFA postpones U-17 Women’s World Cup India to 2021.
- The first biopic on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s life, titled ‘Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of A Modern Royal Family’.
- Para-athlete Deepa Malik has announced her retirement from Paralympics games.
- Former national table tennis champion Manmeet Singh Walia passed away.
- Singer Little Richard, who was a founding father of rock ‘n’ roll, passed away.
GK updates 12 May 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary