Daily Current Affairs 13 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 13 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 13 December 2018
- Mary Kom honoured with Meethoileima title.
- Zoramthanga to be sworn in as Mizoram CM.
- KCR takes oath, returns as Telangana CM for second term.
- Kovind launches mobile app for farmers in Myanmar.
- The EU Ambassador during his visit also inaugurated the Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence in European Studies at the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), the first-of-its-kind in India.
- CAG Rajiv Mehrishi appointed as Vice-Chair of UN Panel of Auditors.
- Think tank: Russia emerges as world’s No. 2 arms producer.
- Climate Change Performance Index 2018: India Ranks 11th, Sweden Tops.
- Manika Batra First Indian To Win ‘Breakthrough Table Tennis Star’ Award.
- SAIL Hockey Academy wins Aga Khan Gold Cup tournament.
- Delhi high court bans online medical sales across country.
- Allan Border Medal to be rebranded as Australian Cricket Awards.
- Navy inducts submergence rescue vehicle, to be operational by April next year.
- Two day Conference ‘AYUSHCHARYA’ on Dinacharya and Ritucharya for public health promotion organised at New Delhi.
- Indian Ports Association launches ‘PCS 1x’ to increase ease of doing business.
- Justice Tarun Agarwala Appointed Securities Appellate Tribunal Presiding Officer.
GK updates 13 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.