Daily Current Affairs 13 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 13 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 13 January 2019
- Cabinet Approves Re-Promulgation Of Ordinance Criminalising Triple Talaq.
- Andhra Pradesh’s seventh airport at Orvakallu near Kurnool city was inaugurated by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
- 29th Indian Paint Conference – 2019 to be held in Agra.
- The GHMC is teaming up with a voluntary organisation in its west zone to bridge the gap between the hungry and food wastage.
- The government on Monday relaxed norms for exports of fertilisers, including urea, potassic and phosphatic.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched the ‘Ama Ghare LED’ scheme, free LED bulb distribution scheme.
- Nepal Army Chief Purna Chandra Thapa conferred honorary ‘General of Indian Army’ by President Kovind.
- J&K Law Commission constituted; Justice MK Hanjura appointed founding Chairperson.
- India, US Hold Talks to Expand Cooperation on Defence, Foreign Policy Issues in New Delhi.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development is organizing the three-day 6th ‘Women of India Organic Festival’ in Chandigarh.
GK updates 13 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary