Daily Current Affairs 13 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 13 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 13 July 2020
- IRDAI allows 29 insurers to market short term Corona Kavach policy.
- NTPC wins CII ITC Sustainability Awards 2019
- Indian Army set to get meaner with acquisition of Ravens and Spike Firefly
- ISRO Chief Sivan Named as 2020 Von Karman Award Recipient By IAA, to Be Conferred In March 2021
- Ruskin Bond’s new book ‘A Song of India’ to be released on 20 July.
- Google to invest USD 10 billion in India for digital growth
- Russia 1st nation to finish human trials for Covid-19 vaccine
- Asia Cup cricket tournament postponed till June 2021
- Lewis Hamilton takes dominant Styrian Grand Prix win after Ferraris collide
- England 1966 World Cup winner Jack Charlton dead at 85
- Cartoonist Avad Bin Hassan Jami passes away at 77
- India’s celebrated ceramic artist and Queen of studio pottery, Jyotsna Bhatt dies at 80
- Famous Gujarati writer and columnist Nagindas Sanghvi dies at the age of 100
GK updates 13 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary