Daily Current Affairs 13 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 13 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 13 March 2020
- India ranks second in Global Animal Protection Index 2020.
- Facebook launches ‘Pragati’ to boost women entrepreneurship in India.
- IDFC FIRST Bank announced Amitabh Bachchan, as its first ever brand ambassador.
- GOKADDAL, world’s first Digital Solutions Exchange in the cloud has been launched in India.
- SpiceJet inked pact with GMR Hyderabad Aviation SEZ Limited (GHASL) for setting up a warehousing, distribution and trading facility in the airport.
- Indian mountaineer Bhawna Dehariya scales Australia’s highest mountain peak Mount Kosciuszko.
- Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIS) signed MoU with The Gambia for the latter’s participation in the eVBAB Network Project.
- Surjit Singh Deswal took over the additional charge of Director General (DG) of Border Security Force (BSF).
- The World Golf Hall of Fame will enshrine 82-time PGA TOUR winner Tiger Woods as part of its Class of 2021.
- Veteran Bengali actor Santu Mukhopadhyay passes away.
GK updates 13 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary