Daily Current Affairs 14 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 14 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 14 August 2020
- Former RBI Deputy Governor SS Mundra appointed as non-executive chairman of Indiabulls Housing Finance
- Drug price monitoring unit set up in Karnataka under aegis of NPPA
- Vice Admiral Dinesh K Tripathi assumes charge as Director General Naval Operations
- HDFC Bank launches ‘Shaurya KGC Card’ for armed forces
- Sports Minister Rijiju to launch Fit India Freedom Run on Friday
- Israel and UAE strike historic deal to normalise relations
- TERI launches flood and heavy rain warning system for Guwahati, in collaboration with NDMA
- Delhi govt inked MoU with Bloomberg Philanthropies to enhance road safety
- ITC’s Sivakumar Surampudi bags Gramodaya award
GK updates 14 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary