Daily Current Affairs 14 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 14 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 14 February 2020
- Valentine’s Day is celebrated on 14 February.
- Odisha Government hikes Dearness Allowance by 5% for employees.
- United States Trade Representative (USTR) takes India off developing country list.
- INS Jamuna progresses joint hydrographic operations off Sri Lanka.
- The Indian and the British armies began the fifth edition of their joint exercise, ‘Ajeya Warrior’.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has developed an in-house system to track the movement of client securities.
- India offers U.S. dairy, chicken access in bid for elusive trade deal with Trump.
- Judge of the Bombay HC Satyaraujan Dharmadhikari resigns.
GK updates 14 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary