Daily Current Affairs 14 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 14 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 14 July 2020
- India hands over outdoor fitness equipment for 61 islands across Maldives
- IIT Kanpur develops UV sanitizing device ‘SHUDDH’ to make your room COVID free
- Iran drops India from Chabahar rail project, cites funding delay
- Visa partners with Federal Bank for rolling out Visa Secure for e-commerce
- Poland’s Duda narrowly beats Trzaskowski in presidential vote
- Qualcomm Ventures invests Rs 730 crore in Jio Platforms for 0.15% stake
- UNICEF INDIA announced its partnership with FICCI for #Reimagine Campaign to support the most vulnerable populations and children during the COVID-19
- India to appoint Vikram Doraiswami as new high commissioner to Bangladesh
- Rudrendra Tandon is India’s next envoy to Afghanistan
- BCCI appoints Hemang Amin as interim CEO
- Gurbux Singh, Palash Nandi to be conferred with prestigious Mohun Bagan Ratna
- Hockey stalwart Ashok Kumar to receive Lifetime Achievement Award
GK updates 14 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary