Daily Current Affairs 14 May 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 14 May 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 14 May 2020
- The Indian Railways has made the Aarogya Setu app mandatory for the passengers to travel by train.
- The Genoa-based Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) has developed ‘iFeel-You’ bracelet for social distancing.
- India ranks 74th on WEF Global Energy Transition Index.
- Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat has launched “HOPE” (Helping out People Everywhere) portal to help unemployed youth to get jobs opportunities.
- Vidyavathi becomes new DG of Archaeological Survey of India.
- Bangalore Airport wins SKYTRAX Award for Best Regional Airport.
- ICCR Releases New Song ‘United We Fight’ To Strengthen India’s Fight Against COVID-19.
- CAPF canteens to sell only local products from June 1.
- Spirulina groundnut Chikki developed by CFTRI to boost immunity.
GK updates 14 May 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary