Daily Current Affairs 15 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 15 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 15 December 2018
- International Tea Day: December 15
- Jharkhand gets “Krishi Karman” award in rice category.
- India’s first private unmanned aerial vehicles(UAV) factory opened at Adani Aerospace Park in Hyderabad.
- The government has constituted a panel under Banks Board Bureau (BBB) to select managing directors of public sector insurance companies.
- Rajapaksa resigns as Sri Lanka’s PM, Wickremesinghe to be reinstated.
- ECO Niwas Samhita 2018-an Energy Conservation Building Code for Residential Buildings launched.
- Author Amitav Ghosh Honoured With 54th Jnanpith Award.
- India Post launches Internet banking facility for its savings account customers.
- Nepal bans use of Indian currency notes above Rs 100.
- J-K becomes first state to have law banning sexual exploitation of women.
- Novak Djokovic and Simona Halep named 2018 ITF world champions.
- Scientists create bee vaccine to fight off ‘insect apocalypse’.
GK updates 15 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary