Daily Current Affairs 16 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 16 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 16 December 2018
- Bhupesh Baghel Is New Chhattisgarh Chief Minister.
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has approved registration of record 15 new breeds of livestock and poultry this year.
- India set hosted prestigious 4th WHO Global Forum on medical devices held in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- India’s First Railway University, The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), is in Vadodara.
- OBOPAY partners with Federal Bank, Mastercard, unveils pre-payment instrument for enterprise customers.
- in will collaborate with The Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME) to conduct various events and workshops across the country.
- Tata Steel bags the Prime Minister’s Trophy for the ‘best performing integrated steel plant’ for the performance year 2016-17.
- Sharad Pawar and Murli Manohar Joshi will be presented the lifetime achievement award at the Lokmat Parliamentary Awards.
- Iranian director Ruhollah Hejazi’s “The Dark Room” was selected as best film at the 23rd International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK) in Thiruvananthaputam.
- Star India chairman Uday Shankar to head Disney-Star merged entity in India.
- Google’s New AI Model to Help Detect Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Delhi High Court Sets Aside Centre’s Decision Banning Sale Of Oxytocin.
- Government notifies rules for in-flight, maritime mobile phone services.
- The Punjab assembly passed a resolution to enact Women’s Reservation Bill to provide 33% reservation for women in both Parliament and state assemblies.
GK updates 16 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary