Daily Current Affairs 16 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 16 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 16 July 2020
- Mukesh Ambani surpasses Google co-founder Larry Page to become world’s 6th richest
- Indian Railways’ “first cable-stayed” Rail bridge –Anji Khad Bridge will soon connect Katra and Reasi in Jammu and Kashmir
- DRDO develops P-7 Heavy Drop System for para drop of military stores
- Govt allows invalid pension for soldiers with less than 10 years of service
- UNICEF ties up with SAP India to provide career counselling to young people
- South American country Suriname elects Indian-origin ‘Chan’ Santokhi as President
- Marcus Rashford gets honorary doctorate for work against child poverty
- Poba Reserve Forest in Assam”s Dhemaji to be upgraded to wildlife sanctuary
- Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Hyderabad observes Swachhata Pakhwada
- Cochin Shipyard to construct 2 autonomous electric ferries for ASKO Maritime
- NTPC enters pact with NIIF to explore biz opportunities in areas like renewable energy
- CCI approves acquisition by Aceso Company Pte. Ltd. (Aceso) in HealthCare Global Enterprises Limited (HCG)
- Tunisia’s Prime Minister Elyes Fakhfakh resigns
- SportsAdda signs former Australian pacer and legend Brett Lee as brand ambassador
- FIFA World Cup match schedule confirmed: hosts Qatar to kick off 2022 tournament at Al Bayt Stadium
GK updates 16 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary