Daily Current Affairs 16 June 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 16 June 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 16 June 2020
- International Day of Family Remittances 2020: 16 June
- Govt launches “Feedback Call Centres on COVID -19 Public Grievances and Interacts Live with Citizens”
- IISc develops ‘Workplace Readiness Indicator’ for organizations to insulate workplaces from Corona pandemic
- India joins Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence; To actively participate in its development
- Dharmendra Pradhan Launches Indian Gas Exchange – First Nationwide Online Delivery Based Gas Trading Platform
- EPFO launches multi location claims settlement facility
- 93rd Academy Awards postponed due to coronavirus, to be held in April 2021
- Colonel Santosh Babu, Commanding Officer of 16 Bihar regiment, loses life in India-China faceoff
GK updates 16 June 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary