Daily Current Affairs 16 May 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 16 May 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 16 May 2020
- The International Day of Light is celebrated on 16 May each year.
- “Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana” launched in Gujarat. Aims to provide an interest subsidy.
- Union Minister for Tribal Affairs Arjun Munda launched the “GOAL (Going Online as Leaders)” program.
- Delhi Police launched Thermal Corona Combat Headgear to enhance social distancing.
- Veteran Bengali author Debesh Roy, who was conferred the Sahitya Akademi award for his novel ‘Teesta Parer Brittanto’, died.
GK updates 16 May 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary