Daily Current Affairs 18 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 18 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 18 February 2020
- Radhakishan Damani becomes India’s 2nd richest person.
- Javelin thrower Amit Dahiya banned for 4 years for ‘intentionally evading dope sample collection’.
- India’s Koneru Humpy wins Cairns Cup chess tournament.
- ‘United by Emotion’ chosen as Tokyo 2020 Olympics motto.
- Laureus World Sports Awards 2020: Sachin Tendulkar lands in Berlin; fans want batting legend to win.
- Moody’s Investors Service slashed its 2020 growth projection for India to 5.4%.
- Vinay Dube appointed as GoAir CEO.
- ‘Pyaar ka Paudha’ campaign launched by Bihar govt to encourage practice of planting trees.
- IDSA renamed Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses.
- PM Modi inaugurates ‘Kashi Ek Roop Anek’ exhibition in Varanasi.
- Ambala City Bus Stand Renamed after Late Sushma Swaraj.
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan launches ‘Yodhavu’ mobile app to combat drug menace.
- Military Theatre Commands to Be Rolled By 2022, May Have Separate J-K Theatre: CDS Gen Rawat.
GK updates 18 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary