Daily Current Affairs 18 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 18 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 18 January 2019
- Virat Kohli-led India become first team to win bilateral series across formats versus Australia Down Under.
- Prayagraj: President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated Gandhian Resurgence Summit at Parmarth Niketan camp at the ongoing Kumbh Mela.
- Reliance Retail, Jio to launch new e-commerce platform.
- 2nd World Orange Festival begins in Nagpur.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar.
- SBI, other banks agree to finance Nagpur-Mumbai Samruddhi Corridor.
- GST panel led by Maha Finance Minister to study tax rate on lottery.
- Suresh Prabhu inaugurated the 10th edition of the India Rubber Expo – 2019 in Mumbai.
- Vinesh Phogat becomes first Indian to be nominated for Laureus World Sports Award.
- The world’s first television channel dedicated to human rights was launched in London.
- TRAI Chairman RS Sharma inaugurated the 25th International conference and exhibition on terrestrial and satellite broadcasting, BES EXPO 2019 in New Delhi.
- IIT Hyderabad To Launch B.Tech. In Artificial Intelligence. A First In India.
- Jitendra Singh inaugurates UNNATI– Unispace Nanosatellite Assembly & Training programme of ISRO in Bengaluru.
GK updates 18 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary