Daily Current Affairs 18 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 18 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 18 March 2020
- Ordnance Factories’ Day observed on 18th March.
- ‘Innovate for Accessible India’ campaign launched to empower divyaang people with the tools and technology.
- Kerala launches ‘break the chain’ mass campaign to combat coronavirus.
- World’s first commercial flying car PAL-V to be built in Gujarat.
- Karan Bajwa appointed as MD of Google Cloud in India.
- French Open delayed to September from May due to coronavirus pandemic.
- Manikaran Power becomes the first member of India’s gas trading platform.
- Paytm Payments Bank will issue Visa virtual debit cards to its customers.
- Bajaj Auto board approves reappointment of Rajiv Bajaj as MD, CEO.
- Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), have developed a starch-based ‘hemostat’ material.
GK updates 18 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary