Daily Current Affairs 19 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 19 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 19 August 2020
- World Humanitarian Day 2020: August 19
- World Photography Day 2020: August 19
- Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency to conduct Common Eligibility Test
- The Supreme Court refused to direct the transfer of money collected under the PM CARES Fund set up for COVID-19 relief to the National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF).
- ‘Dhanwantari Rath’ to bring Ayurveda at doorsteps of Delhi Police families
- Mobile App Launched to Provide User Friendly Digital Interface to Source Loan Applications of Street Vendors
- Indian Railways introduces drone-based surveillance system to protect railway assets
- Flipkart forges academic collaboration with IIT Patna to bring real-world industry exposure to students.
- Mali’s President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita resigns after military mutiny
- Fino Payments Bank unveils digital savings account
- Bharti AXA Life partners with SBM Bank India for insurance distribution
- Ravi Shankar Prasad launches “Swadeshi Microprocessor Challenge” to provide impetus to start-up ecosystem
- Sports eyewear brand Oakley has appointed Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma as its brand ambassador
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2020 Recipients: Cricketer Rohit Sharma , wrestler Vinesh Phogat, table tennis player Manika Batra and Paralympian M Thangavelu
GK updates 19 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary