Daily Current Affairs 19 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 19 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 19 December 2018
- Country Celebrates 57th Goa Liberation Day, Parade Held In Coastal State.
- India ranks 108th in WEF gender gap index 2018, Iceland tops the list.
- India, South Korea to raise bilateral trade to 50 billion dollars by 2030.
- UAE President Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan Declares 2019 As ‘Year of Tolerance’.
- Nageshwara Rao appointed CBI additional director.
- Isro launches Angry Bird satellite to help Indian Air Force connect all its birds.
- Belgium’s PM Charles Michel submits resignation amid migration row.
- Sonam Kapoor honoured with PETA India’s Person of the Year for 2018.
- National Cancer Institute opens in Jhajjar, Haryana.
- Former Prime Minister of Nepal Tulsi Giri passes away.
- Narendra Modi releases Timeless Laxman book in Mumbai, hails ‘healing power’ of cartoons.
- President’s Rule to be imposed in Jammu and Kashmir after six months of Governor’s Rule.
- Gujarat government waives Rs 625 crore energy bill dues of rural users.
- Pranab Kumar Das is the new Chairman of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC).
- Ahead of IPL 2019 auction, Mumbai Indians appoint Zaheer Khan as Director of Cricket Operations.
- Haryana govt. launches ‘Shiksha Setu’ app to ensure better connectivity with college students.
- Indra Navy 2018 exercise concludes between Indian and Russian Naval troops in the Bay of Bengal.
- Government Approves Eklavya Schools For Every District With 50% ST Population.
- Capital First merges with IDFC Bank to create IDFC First Bank.
GK updates 19 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary