Daily Current Affairs 19 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 19 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 19 February 2020
- Soil Health Card Day is being observed on 19th February.
- India becomes world’s 5th largest economy, overtakes UK, France.
- India to host Men’s Hockey Junior World Cup in 2021, South Africa to host women’s edition.
- Ashraf Ghani re-elected as the President of Afghanistan.
- Delhi Police, Uber launch Himmat Plus app at IGI airport for passenger’s safety.
- The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal allowed JSW Steel to acquire of Bhushan Power & Steel Ltd.
- The All India Football Federation (AIFF) has received the A sian Football Confederation’s “Grassroots Charter Bronze Level” membership.
- Australia appoints Barry O’Farrell as next high commissioner to India.
- Ministry of Textiles organises Kala Kumbh- Handicrafts Thematic Exhibition in New Delhi.
- Bangladesh and Nepal have agreed to sign a Free Trade Agreement to enhance trade between the two countries.
- Dr S Jaishankar will inaugurate Indian Pavilion at 70th Berlin International Film Festival in Germany.
- Women’s golf legend Mickey Wright dies aged 85.
- Former Manchester United goalkeeper Harry Greg passes away.
- Veteran Bengali actor and former Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Pal passed away.
GK updates 19 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary