Daily Current Affairs 19 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 19 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 19 January 2019
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance changed its name to HDFC Life Insurance following the receipt of relevant approvals from regulatory authorities.
- FinMin starts ‘Know Your Budget’ series to educate people on Twitter.
- India has signed a long-term contract with Uzbekistan for supply of uranium ore concentrates to widen its source base for the nuclear fuel.
- ‘SAKSHAM-2019’ awareness campaign on fuel conservation launched in Vijayawada.
- Nashik in Maharashtra will be the site of the country’s second defence innovation hub after Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu.
- Tripura CM Biplab Kumar Deb launched a project for Sustainable Catchment Forest Management at State Forest Academy Ground in Hatipara in West Tripura.
- BHEL and Libcoin are in talks to form a consortium to initially build a 1GWh lithium-ion battery plant in India, the government said.
- “Shooting Stars On Demand”: Japan Sends world’s first artificial meteor shower Into Space.
- India will host the 14th session of the Conference of Parties to United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) this year.
- Senior IPS officer Prabhat Singh has been appointed as Director General (Investigation) in the National Human Rights Commission.
- Asif Saeed Khan Khosa Pakistan’s “Poetic Justice” Takes Oath as the 26th Chief Justice of Pakistan.
- Uttar Pradesh became the third state in India to implement 10 percent reservation for economically poor among the general category.
- Six-time women’s world boxing champion and Olympic medallist MC Mary Kom has been named as the event ambassador for the 16th Tata Mumbai Marathon.
- ‘Shaurya Award’ to be awarded Haryana students in the name of police martyrs.
GK updates 19 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary