Daily Current Affairs 19 June 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 19 June 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 19 June 2020
- World Sickle Cell Day 2020: June 19
- International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict 2020: June 19
- Narendra Modi launches auction process for 41 coal blocks for commercial mining
- Saudi Arabia based Public Investment Fund to invest Rs 11,367 crore in Jio Platforms for 2.32% stake
- IIT Mandi team develops infusion technology for herbs in mid-Himalayan region to help farmers
- Astronomers discover ‘cosmic baby’, youngest-known magnetar that is 240-yrs-old
- CCI approves acquisition of Metso Oyj’s minerals business by Outotec Oyj
- France commits 200 million Euros for India’s Covid-19 response
- British Petroleum to set up global business service centre in Pune
- JSW Cement ropes in Sourav Ganguly and Sunil Chhetri as brand ambassadors
- ‘Air-Venti’: Mumbai gets app for real-time information on ICU beds, ventilators
- Union Minister Harsh Vardhan launches India’s first mobie laboratory for Covid-19 testing
- Malayalam Filmmaker KR Sachidanandan Dies At 48
- Veteran economist & Member of the 10th Finance Commission B.P.R. Vithal Baru passed away at 93
GK updates 19 June 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary