Daily Current Affairs 19 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 19 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 19 March 2020
- Indian Navy sets up Quarantine Facility at Visakhapatnam.
- Ajay Kumar appointed India’s High Commissioner to Uganda.
- Arundhati Bhattacharya resigns from CRISIL board.
- Defence Acquisition Council approves procurement of 83 indigenous Tejas fighter aircraft for Indian Air Force.
- Gadkari presents ‘Invincible – A Tribute to Manohar Parrikar’ to President.
- Iraqi President Salih appoints Adnan al-Zurfi as new PM-designate.
- L&T, IIT Kanpur collaborate for research in industrial cyber security.
- Ranjan Gogoi, former CJI, takes oath as Rajya Sabha MP.
- The 7th World Cities Summit will be held from 5 to 9 July 2020, in Singapore.
GK updates 19 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary