Daily Current Affairs 20 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 20 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 20 August 2020
- Akshay urja diwas 2020: August 20
- Sadbhavana Diwas 2020: August 20
- Reliance Retail acquires majority stake in Netmeds for Rs 620 crore
- NPCI launches its subsidiary firm – NPCI International Payments Ltd (NIPL)
- NPCI has appointed Ritesh Shukla as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of NIPL.
- Union Tribal Affairs Minister Shri Arjun Munda e-launched the tertiary processing centres of “Trifood Project” of TRIFED in Raigad, Maharashtra and Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh.
- Penguin announces Sudha Murthy’s next book titled ‘Grandparents’ Bag of Stories’ on her 70th birthday
- Union Minister Santosh Kumar Gangwar called for total digitalization of the Labour Bureau to expand its outreach.
- India Post issued five Commemorative Postage Stamps and one Miniature Sheet on UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India.
- YES Bank rolls instant digital disbursement for loan against securities
- Muthoot Finance, Kotak Mahindra General Insurance tie up to offer COVID-19 cover
GK updates 20 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary