Daily Current Affairs 20 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 20 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 20 December 2018
- A Historic Victory for the UN: Global Compacts on Migration and Refugees Adopted.
- Changing India: Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s book to release today.
- Former India cricketer Woorkeri Venkat Raman was appointed the Indian women’s cricket team coach.
- Seasoned diplomat Harsh Vardhan Shringla was appointed today as the next Ambassador of India to the United States.
- The United Nations’ (UN) International Human Solidarity Day is annually held on December 20 to celebrate unity in diversity.
- Pro Kabaddi 2018: Anup Kumar announces retirement to conclude 15-year-old career.
- NITI Aayog unveiled its comprehensive national Strategy for New India, which defines clear objectives for 2022-23.
- Lok Sabha passes Consumer Protection Bill, minister says 1986 law needs change.
- SEBI gets first full-time chief vigilance officer Arti Chhabra Srivastava.
- Pak activist Asma Jahangir honoured with top UN human rights award.
- ‘Farout’ is the farthest Solar System object known to date.
- Assam farmers rejoice after state cabinet announces debt relief schemes.
- Surrogacy Regulation Bill Passed In Lok Sabha.
- Mord Signs MoU with Maruti Suzuki India Ltd for Training Rural Youth for Skill Development.
- Novak Djokovic and Simona Halep were on Thursday named as the 2018 ITF world champions by the governing body of global tennis.
- Paisabazaar.com, Karnataka Bank in partnership to offer home loan products.
GK updates 20 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary