Daily Current Affairs 20 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 20 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 20 March 2020
- World Sparrow day, observed on 20 March.
- UN French Language Day is observed annually on 20 March.
- March 20 has been established as the annual International Day of Happiness.
- PM Modi initiates Janata Curfew to fight coronavirus.
- SIDBI the Swavalamban Express train aims to promote entrepreneurial culture.
- India is now the world’s third-largest electricity producer.
- Four Nirbhaya case convicts hanged to death in Tihar jail.
- WhatsApp launches Coronavirus Information Hub to support health initiatives.
- DBS Bank, Bharti AXA join hands for insurance plan covering Covid-19.
- Two Indian women, Janani Narayanan and Vrinda Rathi were named in the International Panel of ICC Development Umpires.
- Greece has handed over the Olympic flame to Tokyo 2020.
- The government has approved the proposal for creation of National Technical Textiles Mission for a period of 4 years.
- Roger Mayweather, a former world champion boxer has died at the age of 58.
GK updates 20 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary