Daily Current Affairs 21 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 21 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 21 December 2018
- India fifth-most deadliest place to be a journalist, Afghanistan worst.
- Federal Aviation Administration retains highest aviation safety ranking for India.
- Govt launches Asiatic Lions Conservation Project with an aim to protect and conserve the world’s last ranging free population of Asiatic Lion.
- RBI to have rule-based dynamic limit for outstanding External Commercial Borrowings (ECB) at 6.5% of GDP.
- Ten monuments have been adopted under the central government’s ‘Adopt A Heritage’ project.
- Government moves to enhance bank recapitalisation outlay to Rs. 1,06,000 crore.
- India, China decide to further improve people-to- people contact for better relations.
- US Federal Reserve raises lending rate to a range of 2.25 per cent to 2.5 per cent.
- Gujarat emerges as best performing state in start-up ranking 2018.
- NFAI and FTII sign MoU for transfer of land for construction of film storage facility.
- Mobile app for global aviation summit ‘GAS 2019’ launched.
GK updates 21 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary