Daily Current Affairs 22 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 22 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 22 August 2020
- Anand Mahindra, Shantanu Narayen to receive 2020 Leadership Awards from USISPF
- Nitin Gadkari launches Harit Path app, stresses on greener national highways
- Former Finance Secretary Rajiv Kumar appointed as new Election Commissioner
- Shri Ram Vilas Paswan launches online system of Registration and Renewal for Jewellers
- Ashwani Bhatia appointed as SBI Managing Director
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank (KVGB) and SBI General Insurance Co Ltd have signed an MoU to sell general insurance products through the branches of KVGB.
- ICICI Lombard And Bharti AXA Sign Definitive Agreements To Combine Their Non-Life Insurance Businesses
- Niti Aayog panel recommends linking sugarcane prices to sugar rates
- CCI approves proposed acquisition of C&S Electric by Siemens
- Turkey Discovers Large Natural Gas Reserve off Black Sea
GK updates 22 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary