Daily Current Affairs 22 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 22 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 22 December 2018
- Belgium to end the year as No.1 in FIFA global rankings.
- National Mathematics Day: 22nd December.
- Odisha govt approves Rs 10,180 crores Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA)scheme for farmers.
- Mamata Banerjee is the Skoch Chief Minister of the Year.
- Mithali, Harmanpreet remain ODI, T20 captains; Veda Krishnamurthy dropped.
- Taiwan donates Rs 30 lakh to Indian child-help NGO Bachpan Bachao Andolan (BBA).
- India, Japan sign Exchange of Notes and Loan Agreements on Japan’s assistance Loan to India.
- Snooping row: Govt defends order allowing 10 central agencies to monitor, decrypt ‘any’ computers, opposition slams move.
- General Assembly officially adopts roadmap for migrants to improve safety, ease suffering.
- Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala top ranking states in Sustainable Development Goals index: Niti Aayog.
- Winter Solstice 2018 Coincides With Both A Full Moon And Meteor Shower.
- Defense secretary James Mattis resigns, citing disagreements with Trump.
- Haryana CM Manoharlal Khattar inaugurates Patanjali’s World Herbal Forest Project in Mornihill.
GK updates 22 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary