Daily Current Affairs 22 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 22 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 22 February 2020
- National Museum hosts ‘Historical Gastronomica – The Indus Dining Experience’ exhibition.
- Bangladesh today observed the Shaheed Dibash known as ‘Amar Ekushey’.
- Leo Varadkar resigns as PM amid crushing defeat in Ireland.
- National Organic Food Festival inaugurated in New Delhi.
- Maha govt to destroy breeding centres of Thai Mangur fish.
- GSI strikes gold! Gold deposits almost 5 times India’s current reserves found in UP’s Sonbhadra.
- Former IAS officers Bhaskar Khulbe, Amarjeet Sinha appointed advisors to PM.
- Ross Taylor became the first player in the world to play 100 matches in all three formats of cricket.
- Department of Telecommunications launches ‘5G Hackathon’ with Rs 2.5 cr prize money.
GK updates 22 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary