Daily Current Affairs 22 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 22 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 22 January 2019
- ICICI Bank has launched a new premium savings account for upwardly-mobile male customers, named ‘The ONE’.
- Andry Rajoelina sworn in as Madagascar’s president.
- International Monetary Fund forecasts India GDP at 7.5% in FY20 and 7.7% in FY21.
- Tripura, Manipur and Meghalaya celebrate 47th Statehood Day.
- Government Begins Printing Of Budget Documents 2019 With “Halwa Ceremony”.
- Meghalaya C M Conrad K Sangma launched the Whatsapp-based grievance redressal system.
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik on Saturday hiked the social security pension under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) by `200 per month.
- The National Company Law Tribunal has approved merger of loss-making telecom firm Tata Teleservices with Bharati Airtel.
- Ranjani Murali received the ‘Woman’s Voice Award’ at the Apeejay Kolkata Literary Festival (AKLF) 2019.
- Microsoft’s Project ReWeave helps handloom weavers to sell products online.
- Arab Economic and Social Development Summit took place in Lebanon’s capital Beirut.
- More ReveredLingayat seer Shivakumara Swami dies at 111.
- Dell India launches PolicyHack for teachers in India.
GK updates 22 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary