Daily Current Affairs 22 June 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 22 June 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 22 June 2020
- Isro receives patent for its Liquid Cooling and Heating Garment (LCHG) for human spaceflight
- YES bank partners Affordplan to launch a Health card and wallet integration under ‘Swasth Program’
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar to Virtually Inaugurate the India Pavilion at the Cannes Film Market 2020
- Tripura to start ‘ Play little, Study little’ scheme for school students from June 25
- Author Amish Tripathi launches new book ‘Legend of Suheldev: The King Who Saved India ‘
- Domestic cricket stalwart Rajinder Goel passes away at 77
- Maorj Generla (Retd) Lachhman Singh Lehl, renowned veteran of 1948, 1971 wars, dies aged 97
GK updates 22 June 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary