Daily Current Affairs 22 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 22 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 22 March 2020
- World Water Day is held annually on 22 March.
- Cabinet approves EMC 2.0 scheme to make India electronic manufacturing hub.
- UP govt announces one month free food grains to poor in its fight against coronavirus.
- India to observed ‘Janata curfew’ amid spurt in Coronavirus cases.
- Tech for Tribals, an initiative of TRIFED aims at imparting entrepreneurship skills.
- Crisil has cut India’s GDP growth rate forecast for FY21 to 5.2%.
- IRDAI sets up 16-member panel on governance at insurers headed by Pravin Kutumbe.
- UK scientists discover fossil of the world’s oldest known modern bird, call it ‘Wonderchicken’.
- Fins of prehistoric fish “Elpistostege watsoni” revealed origins of the human hand.
- Kenny Rogers Dies At 81 The three-time Grammy-winning icon.
GK updates 22 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary