Daily Current Affairs 23 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 23 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 23 February 2020
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates 1st edition of Khelo India University Games.
- FC Goa becomes first Indian club to qualify for AFC Champions League.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank spurts after RBI OKs Sunil Gurbaxani as MD.
- NITI Aayog organizing Sustainable Development Goals Conclave 2020.
- USIBC appoints Vijay Advani as new Chair of Global Board.
- Manoj Kumar felicitated by London’s World Book of Records for contribution to Indian cinema.
- Rajlaxmi, Sriram elected as Rowing Federation of India president and secretary general.
- Russia to host new edition of AIBA World Cup 2020.
- Former India footballer Ashoke Chatterjee no more.
GK updates 23 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary