Daily Current Affairs 23 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 23 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 23 July 2020
- National Broadcasting Day 2020: July 23
- Rahul Bajaj to step down as Bajaj Finance chairman
- Sonu Sood launches ‘Pravasi Rojgar’ app to help migrants find job opportunities
- Bank of Baroda launches paperless ‘Insta Click Savings Account’
- China launches its first independent mission Tianwen-1to Mars
- Supreme Court orders Income Tax department to refund Rs 833 crore to Vodafone Idea
- Prime Minister lays foundation stone for ₹3,054-crore Manipur water supply project
- SBI General Insurance appoints PC Kandpal as MD, CEO
- Alok Misra to take over as CEO, director of Microfinance Institutions Network (MFIN)
- Sumit Deb appointed CMD of National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
- Punjab govt signs MoU with IIT Ropar for skill development
- DG RPF Arun Kumar nominated as Vice-Chairman of International Union of Railways
- Turkmenistan has been granted Observer status by the World Trade Organization (WTO) General Council.
GK updates 23 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary