Daily Current Affairs 23 June 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 23 June 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 23 June 2020
- International Widows Day: June 23
- International Olympic Day: June 23
- United Nations Public Service Day: June 23
- Tata Sons’ Natarajan Chandrasekaran re-nominated to RBI central board as a part-time non-official director
- NITI Aayog and ITF to launch ‘Decarbonising Transport in India’
- Cipla’s antiviral drug Cipremi joins Fabiflu, Covifor to treat Covid-19 infection
- Mansukh Mandaviya inaugurates India’s largest & first Virtual Healthcare & Hygiene EXPO 2020
- UCO Bank teams up with 4 insurers to sell their products
- Wrestling legend The Undertaker announces retirement from WWE
GK updates 23 June 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary