Daily Current Affairs 24 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 24 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 24 December 2018
- RBI shortlists Wipro, TCS, 4 others for public credit registry (PCR).
- Burundi names Gitega as new capital.
- BVP Rao elected Archery Association of India president.
- PM Narendra Modi releases Rs 100 coin in memory of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- South Indian Education Society award for Manmohan Singh.
- Salman Ali, The Winner Of Indian Idol 10; Ankush Bhardwaj And Neelanjana Ray Are Runners-Up.
- ‘Nightingale of Assam’ Dipali Borthakur passes away
- The Manipur Assembly has passed a bill which recommends life imprisonment for those involved in mob violence.
- India perceives poorly, 12th on ‘misperception index’.
- Indian and Chinese troops conclude 7th round of counter terrorism military exercises in China’s Chengdu city.
- Every Year 24th December is observed as National Consumer Day with the theme “Timely Disposal of Consumer Complaints”.
- Andhra, Himachal and Madhya Pradesh best performing states under maternity benefit programme.
- The Economic Advisory Council to the Primary Minister (EAC-PM) has constituted a Logistics Development Committee below the Chairmanship of Dr. Bibek Debroy.
GK updates 24 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary