Daily Current Affairs 24 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 24 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 24 February 2020
- India’s 13-year old Grandmaster D. Gukesh emerged champion in the 34th Cannes Open in Cannes, France.
- Country’s first floating jetty inaugurated in Goa.
- SEBI decides to permit the use of regulatory sandbox.
- Donald Trump, Melania Trump take a tour of the historic Taj Mahal at Agra.
- Birla Estates has introduced AI powered ChatBot “LIDEA” on WhatsApp.
- Narendra Modi will inaugurate the International Judicial Conference (IJC) in New Delhi.
- Government launches mobile app to broaden reach of PM-Kisan.
- Indian Railways had introduced the services of Artificial Intelligence based ASKDISHA chatbot.
- Farooq Khan flags off youth exchange programme ‘Watan Ko Jano’ Advisor to Lieutenant Governor.
GK updates 24 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary