Daily Current Affairs 24 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 24 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 24 January 2019
- India’s GDP likely to grow 7.4% this fiscal, 7.6% in 2019-20: UN report.
- India’s GDP growth may improve to 7.3% in FY20: Crisil.
- CWG gold medallist weightlifter Sanjita Chanu’s provisional suspension revoked.
- India ranks in ‘Bloomberg Innovation Index’ of 60 economies for first time ever.
- YES Bank ties up with Maharashtra to onboard fair price shops as BCs.
- Piyush Goyal named interim Finance & Corporate Affairs minister.
- The National Girl Child Day is celebrated in India every year on January 24. UN’s first International Day of Education is also
- The Indian Africa Field Training Exercise (IAFTX) will be held in Pune.
- PM Inaugurates Subhas Chandra Bose Museum At Red Fort.
- Shri Shripad Yesso Naik, will inaugurate the 2nd World Integrated Medicine Forum 2019 in Goa.
- Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba to commission new Naval Air Base ‘INS Kohassa’ at Diglipur.
- Venezuela’s Maduro says he’s breaking off diplomatic ties with US.
GK updates 24 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary