Daily Current Affairs 25 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 25 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 25 December 2018
- Rs 100 coin released in memory of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the country’s longest rail-cum-road bridge in Bogibeel over the Brahmaputra river in Assam.
- P V Bharathi appointed Corporation Bank MD & CEO.
- Good Governance Day is observed in India annually on the twenty-fifth day of December, the birth anniversary of former-Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Rafi Award conferred to late music composer Laxmikant and singer Usha Timothy.
- First meeting of Follow-up Committee for implementation of Trilateral Chabahar Agreement between India, Afghanistan and Iran was held in the port city of Chabahar in Iran.
- Rajnath Singh releases the list of top 10 performing police stations across the country.
- Lewis Hamilton awarded Drivers’ Driver of the Year.
- Rabindra sangeet exponent Dwijen Mukhopadhyay passes away.
- Haryana to rename childcare institutes as Jagannath Ashrams.
- Punjab National Bank launches special card for Kumbh Mela 2019.
- Former Liberal Democrat leader Paddy Ashdown passes away.
GK updates 25 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary