Daily Current Affairs 25 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 25 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 25 January 2019
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV C44 carrying Kalamsat & imaging satellite MicrosatR.
- With INS Kohassa, India set to get fourth air base in the Andamans.
- IndiGo appoints Ronojoy Dutta as new CEO.
- Government institutes Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning author Russell Baker passes away at 93.
- RBI okays Ravneet Gill as Yes Bank MD & CEO.
- A Kashmiri terrorist-turned-soldier Lance Naik Nazir Ahmad Wani who recently died fighting Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) operatives has been chosen for the Ashok Chakra, the country’s highest peace-time gallantry award.
- Government of India celebrated January 25 as “National Voters’ Day”. It has been started from January 25, 2011.
- Uttar Pradesh Day to be celebrated on Jan 24.
- National Women’s Party launched in Mumbai with the motto of empowerment of the fair sex.
- Sultan Abdullah named new Malaysian King.
- world’s largest 3D-printed concrete bridge was recently completed in Shanghai,China.
- Krishna Sobti, Sahitya Akademi and Jnanpith Award Winner, Passes Away at 93.
GK updates 25 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary