Daily Current Affairs 25 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 25 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 25 March 2020
- Ugadi 2020, is celebrated as the New Year’s Day in Karnataka (also Yugadi), Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Maharashtra as per the Hindu calendar.
- The International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members is observed annually on 25 March by the United Nations.
- Saudi king to chair G20 video summit on coronavirus on March 26.
- YouTube reduces video streaming quality in India amid COVID-19 lockdown.
- IIT Madras to host India’s first ‘Global Hyperloop Pod Competition’.
- US, UAE troops launch major exercise Native Fury.
- Sameer Aggarwal has been appointed as CEO of Walmart India.
- Sunil Chhetri chosen for FIFA campaign against COVID-19 along with likes of Messi.
- Novelist Ruchika Tomar Wins 2020 PEN/Hemingway Award for Her Debut Novel ‘A PRAYER FOR TRAVELERS’.
GK updates 25 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary