Daily Current Affairs 26 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 26 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 26 August 2020
- Women’s Equality Day 2020: August 26
- Government announced tax exemptions for businesses with annual turnover of up to Rs 40 lakh.
- Neelakantha Bhanu Prakash Jonnalagadda bags gold medal at Mind Sports Olympiad in London, breaks Shakuntala Devi’s Record
- TamilNadu women top the list of MUDRA loan scheme beneficiaries
- Nabard launches credit guarantee programme for NBFC-MFIs
- NHAI develops portal to give rating to contractors under ‘Vendor Performance Evaluation System’
- E-auction portal created to promote trading of GI tagged ‘Kashmir Saffron’
- Global polio eradication initiative applauds WHO African region for wild polio-free certification
- NeGD, CSC e-Governance Services sign MoU to make UMANG app services available via CSCs
- APEDA signs MoUs with AFC India Ltd and NCUI, Delhi to utilise their expertise in agri sector
- Indian Table Tennis star Poulomi Ghatak announced retirement
GK updates 26 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary