Daily Current Affairs 26 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 26 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 26 January 2019
- IIT Ropar launches Android App to help visually impaired recognise currency.
- Former South Africa all-rounder Johan Botha has announced his immediate retirement from all forms of cricket.
- The nation celebrated its 70th Republic Day with a grand military parade. South African President Cyril Ramaphosa’s presence as Chief Guest was significant in view of the parade
- Chennai stage is all set for the second edition of Global Investors Meet (GIM) 2019.
- Ex-Goa governor Bhanu Prakash Singh dies.
- China may overtake the United States as the world’s biggest retail market this year, according to a report published by research firm eMarketer.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has been awarded the best miniratna PSU in strategic performance (financial category) at the Governance.
- A new anthology of poems titled ‘New Brazilian Poems’, translated and edited by Indian poet-diplomat Abhay Kumar was launched.
- Mizoram Governor Kummanam Rajasekharan launched the voters’ helpline number ‘1950’ and mobile app.
- Pakistan government has declared sugarcane juice as the “national drink” of the country after a poll on Twitter.
GK updates 26 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary